Below please find our intake sheets. Filling these out prior to your appointment allows us to provide you with legal advice tailored to your unique situation. Without information about you, we can only talk generally about the law which is a vast topic. Please help us help you. We promise we would not ask if we did not *really* need to know and we promise to keep all information confidential as required by law. Thank you!
NOTE: All of the documents below are provided in WordPerfect 10 format. If you do not have WordPerfect 10 or can not otherwise access the files, please call us to arrange for physical delivery.
Estate Planning Forms
- Intake Form If you are contemplating a will or a trust, please take a few minutes to fill out this form and bring it with you to your appointment. Please note: it is not necessary to provide exact figures.
- Probate List Although this is a difficult time, please take a few minutes to gather the documents on this list, we will need these items before probate can be opened.
Elder Law Forms
- Medicaid Intake If you or a family member are exploring Medicaid qualifications to ensure long term care, please fill out this form and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Elder Law Document List If you have concerns aboutMedicaid, Guardian or Conservatorships, or other similar issues, please review this list of documents to bring with you. Please note, if these documents will be burdensome or difficult to produce, please talk with us first, you may not need everything on this list.
- Guardian/Conservatorship Intake If you are meeting with us to establish a guardianship or conservatorship, we need this information before we can proceed. Please take a few minutes to fill out this intake sheet and make a special effort to gather appropriate addresses and phone numbers.
- Disability Income Cap Trust Intake If you are meeting with us to discuss an Income Cap Trust for Medicaid qualification or a Special Needs Trust for a disabled person, please take a few minutes to fill out this intake sheet.
- Annual Guardian Report Intake Is your annual guardian report due soon? Please fill out this form and make an appointment to speak with Kara for a few minutes.